Live recording of the webinar "Powering Up Your Employment Potential Through Accessible Technology" originally recorded on Friday, September 26, 2014.
Powering Up Your Employment Potential through Accessible Technology: What People with Disabilities Need to Know explores how people with disabilities can advocate for accessible technology in their workplaces and the benefits of doing so, for them and all employees. This webinar was recorded on Friday, September 26, 2014.
- Tips for identifying technologies that can help them be more productive
- How to communicate their technology needs to their employers
- Their legal rights to accessible technology in the workplace
- How to encourage employers to strengthen their accessible technology efforts
- Richard Crespin (Moderator), CEO, CollaborateUp and Senior Fellow, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Loren Mikola (Session Chair), Project Director, PEAT
- Zuhair Mahmoud, Information Technology Specialist, Technology , The Library of Congress
- Lucy Greco, Web Accessibility Evangelist , IST – Architecture, Platforms, and Integration, University of California, Berkeley
- Ken Harrenstien, Software Engineer, Google
A transcript of this webinar is also available.