Live recording of the webinar "Employers & Accessible Technology: The What, Why, and How." The webinar was recorded on Wednesday, August 6, 2014.
The video below is a live recording of the webinar "Employers & Accessible Technology: The What, Why, and How." The webinar was recorded on Wednesday, August 6, 2014.
- The nuts and bolts of accessible technology—what it means and the responsibilities of employers as they relate to accessible tech in the workplace, including new rules that affect employers who do business with the federal government
- How accessible workplace technology can ensure employee productivity and improve the bottom line
- How to insert accessibility into a company's technology procurement policies
- Tips for building or fine-tuning an accessible technology initiative for one's workplace
- Moderator: Richard Crespin, CEO CollaborateUp, Senior Fellow, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Lori Golden, Abilities Strategy Leader, Ernst and Young, LLP
- Mike Paciello, Founder, Paciello Group and WebAble.TV (and author of “[no-lexicon]Web Accessibility for People with Disabilities[/no-lexicon]”)
- Peter Wallack, Senior Director of Accessibility Program Office, Oracle Corporation
A transcript of this webinar and the presentation slides are also available.