Current Search Filters
Your search for the items(s) listed below returned 1 results.
- (-) Remove Article filter Article
- (-) Remove News and Top Trends filter News and Top Trends
- (-) Remove Public policy & law filter Public policy & law
- (-) Remove 2018 filter 2018
- (-) Remove Ideas and Initiatives filter Ideas and Initiatives
- (-) Remove Technology Provider filter Technology Provider
Salimah LaForce explains how people with disabilities can help make wireless technologies more accessible by participating in the latest release of the Wireless RERC’s Survey of User Needs (SUN). First launched in 2001, this cornerstone survey provides essential data to engineers, designers, the wireless industry, and government regulators to help make wireless technology more accessible.