Current Search Filters
Your search for the items(s) listed below returned 4 results.
- (-) Remove 2019 filter 2019
- (-) Remove Team & leadership filter Team & leadership
- (-) Remove Employer filter Employer
- (-) Remove November 2019 filter November 2019
- (-) Remove Staff training & awareness filter Staff training & awareness
- (-) Remove Technology Provider filter Technology Provider
Join PEAT and the Autistic Self Advocacy Network (ASAN) for a Twitter Chat to discuss the specific ways employers can leverage accessible technology to meet the needs of neurodiverse individuals—and also maximize the productivity of all employees.
AccessibilityOz CEO Gian Wild and Rob Haverty, Senior Program Manager at Adobe explore the accessibility challenges related to PDFs. Topics include how to handle issues such as an existing archive of untagged PDFs on a website.
Video accessibility requires more than simply providing transcripts, captions and audio descriptions. Join AccessibilityOz CEO Gian Wild for a detailed demonstration, discussion, and Q&A about how to make videos accessible to people with disabilities.
Rachel Kerrigan discusses how Perkins School for the Blind and Harvard Extension School have partnered to provide a free online course titled “Introduction to Inclusive Talent Acquisition” for hiring managers and recruiters.