Current Search Filters
Your search for the items(s) listed below returned 2 results.
- (-) Remove 2019 filter 2019
- (-) Remove Team & leadership filter Team & leadership
- (-) Remove Buying Accessible Products filter Buying Accessible Products
- (-) Remove Employer filter Employer
- (-) Remove Technology User filter Technology User
- (-) Remove Policy & program development filter Policy & program development
As businesses compete to attract talented, skilled employees, it’s important to make sure that artificial barriers aren’t blocking their path. In this cautionary tale, Sassy Outwater explains how employers may be missing out on top candidates when their online hiring and recruiting systems aren't accessible.
Sharron Rush, co-founder and Executive Director of Knowbility, explains the importance of user testing to ensure that workplace technologies are truly accessible.