Current Search Filters
Your search for the items(s) listed below returned 2 results.
- (-) Remove 2019 filter 2019
- (-) Remove Team & leadership filter Team & leadership
- (-) Remove Buying Accessible Products filter Buying Accessible Products
- (-) Remove Developing Accessible Tech filter Developing Accessible Tech
- (-) Remove Staff training & awareness filter Staff training & awareness
Sharron Rush, co-founder and Executive Director of Knowbility, explains the importance of user testing to ensure that workplace technologies are truly accessible.
Online hiring practices have made it increasingly easy to apply for a job—unless you’re a person with a disability, that is. Senior Web Accessibility Consultant Denis Boudreau explores the problem of why the employment rate of Americans with disabilities has continued to drop for the last 25 years, and how web designers and developers hold a key to improving the situation.