Current Search Filters
Your search for the items(s) listed below returned 3 results.
- (-) Remove Technology Provider filter Technology Provider
- (-) Remove Buying Accessible Products filter Buying Accessible Products
- (-) Remove Policy & program development filter Policy & program development
- (-) Remove Team & leadership filter Team & leadership
- (-) Remove 2019 filter 2019
As businesses compete to attract talented, skilled employees, it’s important to make sure that artificial barriers aren’t blocking their path. In this cautionary tale, Sassy Outwater explains how employers may be missing out on top candidates when their online hiring and recruiting systems aren't accessible.
Sharron Rush, co-founder and Executive Director of Knowbility, explains the importance of user testing to ensure that workplace technologies are truly accessible.
No matter your industry, the technological tools we use to accomplish our work today are more advanced than the tools we used even just a few years ago, and this is especially true for people with disabilities. New technologies are fundamentally changing the workplace, and rapidly evolving technologies and workplace policies both play into a new way of doing business.