Current Search Filters
Your search for the items(s) listed below returned 1 results.
- (-) Remove Interview filter Interview
- (-) Remove Technology User filter Technology User
- (-) Remove Technology Provider filter Technology Provider
- (-) Remove Staff training & awareness filter Staff training & awareness
- (-) Remove Policy & program development filter Policy & program development
Lainey Feingold is a nationally-recognized disability rights lawyer known for negotiating landmark accessibility agreements and pioneering the collaborative advocacy and dispute resolution method known as “Structured Negotiations.” PEAT recently spoke with Feingold about her work around digital accessibility and its impact on the employment of people with disabilities.