Current Search Filters
Your search for the items(s) listed below returned 1 results.
- (-) Remove Interview filter Interview
- (-) Remove Technology User filter Technology User
- (-) Remove Technology Provider filter Technology Provider
- (-) Remove Staff training & awareness filter Staff training & awareness
- (-) Remove October 2019 filter October 2019
- (-) Remove Developing Accessible Tech filter Developing Accessible Tech
- (-) Remove Buying Accessible Products filter Buying Accessible Products
When it comes to the accessibility of web pages, web applications and web tools, most people turn to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). In order to help technology providers and employers understand the basics of WCAG and other related accessibility standards, PEAT spoke with the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Shawn Henry, who leads their worldwide education and outreach promoting web accessibility.