Current Search Filters
Your search for the items(s) listed below returned 1 results.
- (-) Remove Technology User filter Technology User
- (-) Remove Developing Accessible Tech filter Developing Accessible Tech
- (-) Remove Team & leadership filter Team & leadership
- (-) Remove Buying Accessible Products filter Buying Accessible Products
- (-) Remove Staff training & awareness filter Staff training & awareness
- (-) Remove Article filter Article
Online hiring practices have made it increasingly easy to apply for a job—unless you’re a person with a disability, that is. Senior Web Accessibility Consultant Denis Boudreau explores the problem of why the employment rate of Americans with disabilities has continued to drop for the last 25 years, and how web designers and developers hold a key to improving the situation.