Current Search Filters
Your search for the items(s) listed below returned 2 results.
- (-) Remove Technology User filter Technology User
- (-) Remove Policy & program development filter Policy & program development
- (-) Remove Developing Accessible Tech filter Developing Accessible Tech
- (-) Remove Staff training & awareness filter Staff training & awareness
- (-) Remove Team & leadership filter Team & leadership
- (-) Remove 12:__ filter 12:__
Sharron Rush, co-founder and Executive Director of Knowbility, explains the importance of user testing to ensure that workplace technologies are truly accessible.
Universal design allows us to develop content and experiences that are inclusive of the widest possible audience. In this recorded webinar, Sina Bahram discusses how Prime Access Consulting (PAC) has worked with museums, universities, and corporations to successfully apply universal design principles to help advance digital accessibility for a variety of clients.