Current Search Filters
Your search for the items(s) listed below returned 3 results.
- (-) Remove Staff training & awareness filter Staff training & awareness
- (-) Remove Technology User filter Technology User
- (-) Remove Policy & program development filter Policy & program development
- (-) Remove Technology Provider filter Technology Provider
- (-) Remove Article filter Article
One of the great promises of technology is that it can, and should, open the doors for people with disabilities to participate in the workplace by eliminating barriers. But when Deque web accessibility consultant and strategist Denis Boudreau investigated the basic accessibility of five top job hunting sites, the results were grim.
As businesses compete to attract talented, skilled employees, it’s important to make sure that artificial barriers aren’t blocking their path. In this cautionary tale, Sassy Outwater explains how employers may be missing out on top candidates when their online hiring and recruiting systems aren't accessible.
The terms “accessibility” and “universal design” are often used together these days. But what is actually meant by these two terms? Sina Bahram, a digital accessibility expert, broke it down for us at our January PEAT Talk.