Current Search Filters
Your search for the items(s) listed below returned 2 results.
- (-) Remove Staff training & awareness filter Staff training & awareness
- (-) Remove Technology User filter Technology User
- (-) Remove Policy & program development filter Policy & program development
- (-) Remove Developing Accessible Tech filter Developing Accessible Tech
- (-) Remove Technology Provider filter Technology Provider
- (-) Remove Purchasing & developing technologies filter Purchasing & developing technologies
- (-) Remove Employer filter Employer
- (-) Remove 2019 filter 2019
Paul Schroeder, Aira Director of Public Policy & Strategic Alliances, discusses how emerging technologies are shaping the landscape of employment for people with vision loss, and other disabilities.
Larry Goldberg of Oath and and Jeff Wieland of Facebook discuss how Teach Access is working with industry, academia, and advocacy groups to expand the quality and quantity of undergraduate programs that teach the fundamentals of accessibility.