Current Search Filters
Your search for the items(s) listed below returned 2 results.
- (-) Remove Article filter Article
- (-) Remove Staff training & awareness filter Staff training & awareness
- (-) Remove Policy & program development filter Policy & program development
- (-) Remove October 2019 filter October 2019
- (-) Remove Technology User filter Technology User
One of the great promises of technology is that it can, and should, open the doors for people with disabilities to participate in the workplace by eliminating barriers. But when Deque web accessibility consultant and strategist Denis Boudreau investigated the basic accessibility of five top job hunting sites, the results were grim.
The terms “accessibility” and “universal design” are often used together these days. But what is actually meant by these two terms? Sina Bahram, a digital accessibility expert, broke it down for us at our January PEAT Talk.