Current Search Filters
Your search for the items(s) listed below returned 2 results.
- (-) Remove Technology User filter Technology User
- (-) Remove Staff training & awareness filter Staff training & awareness
- (-) Remove Buying Accessible Products filter Buying Accessible Products
- (-) Remove Developing Accessible Tech filter Developing Accessible Tech
- (-) Remove October 2019 filter October 2019
Sharron Rush, co-founder and Executive Director of Knowbility, explains the importance of user testing to ensure that workplace technologies are truly accessible.
When it comes to the accessibility of web pages, web applications and web tools, most people turn to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). In order to help technology providers and employers understand the basics of WCAG and other related accessibility standards, PEAT spoke with the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Shawn Henry, who leads their worldwide education and outreach promoting web accessibility.