Current Search Filters
Your search for the items(s) listed below returned 1 results.
- (-) Remove Article filter Article
- (-) Remove Developing Accessible Tech filter Developing Accessible Tech
- (-) Remove Technology Provider filter Technology Provider
- (-) Remove Employer filter Employer
- (-) Remove Technology User filter Technology User
- (-) Remove Public policy & law filter Public policy & law
CLOSED: On February 27, 2015, the U.S. Access Board published a proposed update to the rules implementing Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, which outlines the federal standards and guidelines for making information and communications technology (ICT) accessible to people with disabilities. The public comment period closed on May 28, 2015.