Current Search Filters
Your search for the items(s) listed below returned 2 results.
- (-) Remove Technology User filter Technology User
- (-) Remove Public policy & law filter Public policy & law
- (-) Remove Overview filter Overview
- (-) Remove Technology Provider filter Technology Provider
- (-) Remove Policy & program development filter Policy & program development
Lainey Feingold is a nationally-recognized disability rights lawyer known for negotiating landmark accessibility agreements and pioneering the collaborative advocacy and dispute resolution method known as “Structured Negotiations.” PEAT recently spoke with Feingold about her work around digital accessibility and its impact on the employment of people with disabilities.
Federal laws and regulations, such as "Section 508" and the "21st Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act" (CVAA) provide helpful and detailed information about technical standards that employers can use to guide their use and procurement of technology that is accessible to all users, including people with disabilities.