Current Search Filters
Your search for the items(s) listed below returned 4 results.
- (-) Remove Purchasing & developing technologies filter Purchasing & developing technologies
- (-) Remove Webinar filter Webinar
- (-) Remove Employer filter Employer
- (-) Remove 2019 filter 2019
- (-) Remove Technology Provider filter Technology Provider
Paul Schroeder, Aira Director of Public Policy & Strategic Alliances, discusses how emerging technologies are shaping the landscape of employment for people with vision loss, and other disabilities.
This webinar is focused on strategies to improve coordination between the public workforce system and employers to help businesses overcome barriers to recruiting, hiring, and training individuals with disabilities.
Larry Goldberg of Oath and and Jeff Wieland of Facebook discuss how Teach Access is working with industry, academia, and advocacy groups to expand the quality and quantity of undergraduate programs that teach the fundamentals of accessibility.
Join Denis Boudreau, senior web accessibility consultant for Deque, to learn the simple steps that web developers and designers can take to ensure that job seekers with disabilities are not excluded from employment opportunities.