Current Search Filters
Your search for the items(s) listed below returned 1 results.
- (-) Remove Public policy & law filter Public policy & law
- (-) Remove News and Top Trends filter News and Top Trends
- (-) Remove Employer filter Employer
- (-) Remove Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) filter Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- (-) Remove November 2019 filter November 2019
Bobby Silverstein of Powers Pyles Sutter & Verville, PC provided PEAT with background information that he compiled for an interview with us about the policy implications for people with disabilities participating in the gig economy.