Current Search Filters
Your search for the items(s) listed below returned 2 results.
- (-) Remove Public policy & law filter Public policy & law
- (-) Remove News and Top Trends filter News and Top Trends
- (-) Remove Employer filter Employer
- (-) Remove Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) filter Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- (-) Remove September 2019 filter September 2019
- (-) Remove September 8, 2019 filter September 8, 2019
Bobby Silverstein discusses the implications of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other laws related to accessible technology with respect to shifts to a gig or project-based workforce.
As part of our Future of Work series, PEAT has been exploring how coming technology and policy trends may impact people with disabilities at work. The following interview explores the growing gig or freelance economy.