Current Search Filters
Your search for the items(s) listed below returned 2 results.
- (-) Remove Employer filter Employer
- (-) Remove Public policy & law filter Public policy & law
- (-) Remove Emerging technologies filter Emerging technologies
- (-) Remove Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) filter Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- (-) Remove News and Top Trends filter News and Top Trends
As part of our Future of Work series, PEAT has been exploring how coming technology and policy trends may impact people with disabilities at work. The following interview explores the growing gig or freelance economy.
Bobby Silverstein of Powers Pyles Sutter & Verville, PC provided PEAT with background information that he compiled for an interview with us about the policy implications for people with disabilities participating in the gig economy.