Current Search Filters
Your search for the items(s) listed below returned 3 results.
- (-) Remove Technology Provider filter Technology Provider
- (-) Remove Webinar filter Webinar
- (-) Remove Policy & program development filter Policy & program development
- (-) Remove 2019 filter 2019
- (-) Remove Purchasing & developing technologies filter Purchasing & developing technologies
Paul Schroeder, Aira Director of Public Policy & Strategic Alliances, discusses how emerging technologies are shaping the landscape of employment for people with vision loss, and other disabilities.
Larry Goldberg of Oath and and Jeff Wieland of Facebook discuss how Teach Access is working with industry, academia, and advocacy groups to expand the quality and quantity of undergraduate programs that teach the fundamentals of accessibility.
Join Denis Boudreau, senior web accessibility consultant for Deque, to learn the simple steps that web developers and designers can take to ensure that job seekers with disabilities are not excluded from employment opportunities.