Current Search Filters
Your search for the items(s) listed below returned 2 results.
- (-) Remove Technology Provider filter Technology Provider
- (-) Remove Public policy & law filter Public policy & law
- (-) Remove Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) filter Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- (-) Remove Article filter Article
- (-) Remove 2019 filter 2019
The Department of Justice (DOJ) recently released a significant statement clarifying that digital accessibility is covered by the 1990 Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
The ADA is a comprehensive civil rights law that prohibits discrimination on the basis of disability and ensures equal opportunity for persons with disabilities—including Internet Web site access, mobile applications, and other forms of ICT