Current Search Filters
Your search for the items(s) listed below returned 1 results.
- (-) Remove Technology Provider filter Technology Provider
- (-) Remove Public policy & law filter Public policy & law
- (-) Remove Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) filter Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- (-) Remove Article filter Article
- (-) Remove 2018 filter 2018
As of May 2016, the Department of Justice (DOJ) entered into 171 settlement agreements addressing how the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) applies to ICT accessibility. Through these agreements, employers and other covered entities can understand DOJ priorities related to website and ICT accessibility and how to proactively comply with existing rules and guidance.