Current Search Filters
Your search for the items(s) listed below returned 1 results.
- (-) Remove Employer filter Employer
- (-) Remove 2017 filter 2017
- (-) Remove Team & leadership filter Team & leadership
- (-) Remove March 2017 filter March 2017
- (-) Remove Policy & program development filter Policy & program development
According to a new survey report by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), 84% of organizations are now using social media for recruiting, up from 56% in 2011. These survey results add detail and paint a picture of what has become obvious: more and more, employers are posting job openings and information for job seekers on social media. And when these posts are not accessible, employers may be missing out on top talent.