Current Search Filters
Your search for the items(s) listed below returned 3 results.
- (-) Remove Team & leadership filter Team & leadership
- (-) Remove Webinar filter Webinar
- (-) Remove 2017 filter 2017
- (-) Remove Employer filter Employer
- (-) Remove Policy & program development filter Policy & program development
In this webinar, Jennifer Ravalli of ADP and Dan Sullivan of AudioEye discuss how they have worked to make ADP's human capital management (HCM) software more accessible for employees with disabilities.
Do you post job openings on Twitter and Instagram, or use LinkedIn to vet candidates? Today, 79% of job seekers use social media to locate job opportunities. In this webinar, digital marketer Eliza Greenwood will discuss steps to ensure that your social media recruiting efforts for active and passive talent can successfully reach candidates with disabilities.
Dan Sullivan, Vice President of Sales at AudioEye, talks about the return-on-investment for employers who embrace accessible technology that benefits all users.