The Accessibility Playbook for Emerging Technology Initiatives
A blueprint for anyone seeking to launch a successful initiative to drive the development of emerging technologies that are accessible to and inclusive of people with disabilities.
Inclusive XR in the Workplace White Paper
Gain in-depth insight into ways accessible extended reality (XR) technologies can enhance organizations and promote inclusion.
Inclusive XR in the Workplace Brief
This brief overview is designed to help leadership understand the value of inclusive extended reality (XR) technologies in the workplace.
Information Technology & Innovation Foundation
- Current and Potential Uses of AR/VR for Equity and Inclusion
- Principles and Policies to Unlock the Potential of AR/VR for Equity and Inclusion
- Public Policy for the Metaverse: Key Takeaways from the 2021 AR/VR Policy Conference
- Risks and Challenges for Inclusive and Equitable Immersive Experiences
- 7 Steps to Make Your Virtual Presentations Accessible
- Checklist for an Accessible Virtual Meeting & Presentation
- Telework & Accessibility Toolkit
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- Accessibility of Remote Meetings
- How to Make Your Presentations Accessible to All
- Immersive Captions
- Media in XR
- Real-Time Communications (RTC) Accessibility User Requirements (RAUR)
- XR Accessibility User Requirements (XAUR)
XR Access Initiative