Webinar: Designing for the Future—Building Accessible Technology for the Workplace
The video below is a live recording of the webinar "Designing for the Future: Building Accessible Technology for the Workplace." The webinar was recorded on Wednesday, September 3, 2014. Presenters discussed the numerous advantages to developing and marketing technology products that are accessible to users with disabilities—or better yet, products that are universally designed. View the archived webinar below to learn why accessibility matters to your company, your workplace, and your customers.
- Moderator: Richard Crespin, CEO, CollaborateUp and Senior Fellow, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Session Chair: Jim Tobias, PEAT consortium member, Owner, Inclusive Technologies and Principal of Raising the Floor and the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure (GPII) Project
- Dennis Amorosano, Vice President and General Manager, Marketing Division, Business Imaging Solutions Group, Canon USA
- Katie Cunningham, Developer, Cox Media Group and author of “Accessibility Handbook: Making 508-Compliant Websites"
- Laurie Ellington, Manager, State Government Affairs, CTIA-The Wireless Association