As the digital gateway to your company or organization, your company’s website is an ideal place to start when implementing accessible technology practices. But how do you actually get started? In this multi-part series, Gian Wild of AccessibilityOz shares essential tips for ensuring that your eRecruiting materials and other website content are accessible to as many people as possible.
- Factsheet: Accessibility Principles for Website Images
- Blog: Making Sure Alternative Text isn’t an Afterthought
- Webinar Recording: Implementing Accessible Workplace Tech: Website Images
- Factsheet: Table Accessibility Principles for Websites
- Blog: Implementing Accessible Workplace Tech: Website Tables
- Webinar Recording: Creating Accessible Tables for the Web
- Factsheet: Video Accessibility Principles
- Blog: Accessible Videos Are Your Friend
- Webinar Recording: Implementing Accessible Workplace Tech: Videos and Accessibility
- Factsheet: PDF Accessibility Principles
- Blog: Is PDF an Accessible Format?
- Webinar Recording: Implementing Accessible Workplace Tech: PDF Accessibility