About the PEAT Network
At PEAT's core is a commitment to dialogue, collaboration, and action around accessible technology and employment. In that spirit, we are continually working to grow the PEAT Network—a connected and vibrant community for national organizations to exchange information and success stories and generate new ideas for technology leaders, employers, and policymakers interested in increasing the accessibility of workplace technology in all industries.
The PEAT Network Commitment
- Resource Sharing. PEAT Networkers are expanding the conversation about accessible workplace technology by collaborating on new ideas and discussing key issues through our Join the Conversation platform, and by sharing PEAT resources through their own communication channels with relevant business partners, developers, employees, and other stakeholders.
- Success Stories. PEAT regularly highlights exemplary practices by organizations, companies and individuals working to make workplace technology more accessible on PEATworks.org. Opportunities include our Spotlight Interview series, our monthly PEAT Talks webinar series, guest blogging, and more.
- Beta Testing and Feedback. Networkers have the opportunity to beta test new PEAT online tools as they are under development and provide feedback, content, and/or expertise to improve their effectiveness.
Why Participate in the PEAT Network?
- Gain a "seat at the virtual table" and contribute to collaborative dialogues on technology issues that affect your company or organization and its employees and other stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and exemplary practices by sharing your own accessible technology policies, procedures, and experiences.
- Demonstrate your commitment to building and buying accessible workplace technology.
For more information about becoming a member of the PEAT Network, contact us today!